This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
10 New Black Hat Europe Briefings Announced
As our Black Hat Europe Review Board continues to review a record number of submissions, we are releasing new selections in batches. Below are the most recently announced Briefings, with links to their abstracts.
For a complete list of ALL Briefings selected to date, and to search by specific tracks, click here.
- A Process is No One: Hunting for Token Manipulation
by Jared Atkinson and Robby Winchester
- Becoming You: A Glimpse into Credential Abuse
by Sonia Burney and Brent Maynard
- Exposing Hidden Exploitable Behaviors in Programming Languages Using Differential Fuzzing
by Fernando Arnaboldi
- Inside Android's SafetyNet Attestation
by John Kozyrakis and Collin Mulliner
- Jailbreaking Apple Watch
by Max Bazaliy
- Lost in Transaction: Process Doppelgänging
by Tal Liberman and Eugene Kogan
- Passive Fingerprinting of HTTP/2 Clients
by Elad Shuster and Ory Segal
- Self-Verifying Authentication – Bug-Free Integrations for All SSO Services
by Shuo Chen
- Ro(o)tten Apples: Vulnerability Heaven in the iOS Sandbox
by Adam Donenfeld
- The Great Escapes of VMWare: A Retrospective Case Study of VMWare G2H Escape Vulnerabilities
by Debasish Mandal and Yakun Zhang