This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Black Hat Europe Briefings Announcements
The Black Hat Europe Review Board continues to work their way through a record number of submissions. Below are the most recently announced Briefings, with links to their abstracts.
For a complete list of ALL Briefings selected to date, and to search by specific tracks, click here.
- BLEEDINGBIT: Your APs Belong To Us
By Ben Seri & Dor Zusman
- Evolving Security Experts Among Teenagers
By Nahman Khayet & Shlomi Boutnaru
- How To Build Synthetic Persons In Cyberspace
By Fernando Maymi
- Keeping Secrets: Emerging Practice in Database Encryption
By Kenn White
- Level Up Your Security Mindset
By Nathan Hamiel
- Network Defender Archeology: An NSM Case Study in LateralMovement with DCOM
By Justin Warner & Alex Sirr
- Under the SEA - A Look at the Syrian Electronic Army's Mobile Tooling
By Kristin Del Rosso & Michael Flossman
- Video Killed the Text Star: OSINT Approach
By Francisco Gomez & Cesar Jimenez
Black Hat Europe 2018 will take place at the ExCeL London, December 3-6. With a Briefings pass, access all Briefings presentations, December 5-6 plus the Business Hall, Arsenal open-source tool demos and more.