This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Black Hat Trainings in Chicago, October 22-23
Black Hat Trainings, October 22-23 at the Sheraton Grand in Chicago
Often designed exclusively for Black Hat, Trainings offer attendees the unique opportunity to develop in-demand security skills in hands-on courses taught by highly-regarded industry experts.
Black Hat Trainings has learning options for beginner and advanced practitioners. Check out the Trainings Lineup below for details on each offered course. Space in Trainings is limited. Register early to ensure your space & save on your pass price:
- A Guide to Threat Hunting Utilizing the ELK Stack and Machine Learning
- AWS & Azure Exploitation: Making the Cloud Rain Shells! *Sold Out at Black Hat USA*
- Advanced Infrastructure Hacking - 2018 Edition
- Applied Hardware Attacks: Embedded and Iot Systems
- Dark Side Ops - Custom Penetration Testing
- Joe Grand's Hands-on Hardware Hacking Training
- Physical Penetration Testing
- Web Hacking - Black Belt Edition
- Windows Enterprise Incident Response
Black Hat Trainings will take place at the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Chicago, October 22-23. Directly following, INsecurity: A Dark Reading Conference will begin in the same venue. Learn strategies to protect critical enterprise data on a day-to-day basis over the course of two days, October 24-25. Black Hat Trainings attendees can add an INsecurity pass for the discounted rate of $499. Learn More Here »