Security news doesn't always wait for conference season. That's the guiding principle behind the Black Hat Webcasts – a regular series of live web events focusing on what's hot in Information Security. Each month, we'll bring together Black Hat speakers, independent researchers and leading experts to discuss relevant topics in security and give you a chance to ask questions live.
If you have a subject you'd like to see addressed, or you've seen a presentation at one of our events that you think the wider public would benefit from, drop us a line at feedback (at) blackhat (dot) com.
Interested in the opportunity to sponsor an episode of the Black Hat Webcast? Click here for details
- September 17, 2015 - Leveraging Proactive Defense to Defeat Modern Adversaries
- August 20, 2015 - Big Game Hunting: The Peculiarities of Nation-State Malware Research
- July 16, 2015 - Vulnerability Management in Software: Before Patch Tuesday
- June 18, 2015 - Things Your Browser Never Told You
- May 19, 2015 - Detecting Threats via Network Anomalies
- Apr 16, 2015 - Enterprise Defense and Why You're Most Likely Doing it All Wrong
- Mar 19, 2015 - Are You Hiding All You Intended? Probably Not.
- Feb 19, 2015 - Secure Because Math: Understanding Machine Learning-based Security Products
- Jan 22, 2015 - Babar-ians at the Gate: Data Protection at Massive Scale
- Dec 4, 2014 - Detecting and Deciphering Sophisticated Malware C2 for Intelligence Gain (feat. RDP Replay)
- Nov 20, 2014 - Amazon AWS Services’ Security Basics - Escalating Privileges from EC2
- Oct 9, 2014 - Cyberspace as Battlespace
- Sept 18, 2014 - Building Secure Web Applications
- Aug 21, 2014 - From Attacks To Action – Building a Usable Threat Model To Drive Defensive Choices
- July 17, 2014 - Black Hat USA Preview Webcast
- June 19, 2014 - AppSec: Overview, Deep Dive, and Trends
- May 15, 2014 - Applying Machine Learning to Network Security Monitoring
- Apr 23, 2014 - Tools of the Hardware Hacking Trade
- Mar 20, 2014 - The Hidden Cost of Customer Data. The more you have, the more you have to lose
- Feb 20, 2014 - Point-of-Sale (POS) Malware: tactics and strategies for protecting customer payment information
- Jan 30, 2014 - C/C++ Appsec in 2014