"scientia potentia est" = "Knowledge is Power" Thomas Hobbes was not speaking directly about the world of Information Security, but he should have been. Survival in InfoSec is determined by one's ability to keep up. Black Hat's Latest Intel provides inside information on the latest discoveries, breaking content, speaker selections, schedules, contests, and in general, all things Black Hat. So be sure to check back regularly!
Black Hat is exclusively focused on the security community. If you have any new and interesting Intel of your own that the rest of the world should know- email "intel (at) blackhat (dot) com"
- Oct 09, 2012 - First Round of Abu Dhabi Selections Released!
- Oct 05, 2012 - Black Hat is Hiring: Conference and Training Director
- Aug 04, 2012 - Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2012 Call for Papers is Open
- July 25, 2012 - Black Hat Workshop Survival Guide-Day Two
- July 19, 2012 - Black Hat Workshop Survival Guide-Day One
- July 11, 2012 - Community Sourcing
- July 02, 2012 - Training Slots Going Fast
- Jun 28, 2012 - Save the Date: July 25th
- Jun 21, 2012 - Black Hat Track Chairs
- Jun 14, 2012 - Behold: The Black Hat USA 2012 Schedule
- Jun 08, 2012 - Mad Scientist Goggles? Check! Workshops Engage!
- Jun 05, 2012 - #include < ThreeNewBriefings.h >
- Jun 01, 2012 - USA 12 Greetings and Let the Games Begin
- May 31, 2012 - Just Announced - Shawn Henry to Keynote Day 1 Black Hat USA
- May 17, 2012 - Black Hat trainer Blake Turrentine, CEO of HotWAN and others discuss iOS security
- Apr 26, 2012 - Black Hat Expands Content Review Board
- Feb 23, 2012 - Black Hat Europe 2012 Announces Arsenal Schedule, Tool Line-up
- Feb 17, 2012 - You're Not Dreaming: Black Hat Europe 2012 Releases Event Schedule
- Feb 13, 2012 - Think Outside the Beige Box
- Feb 09, 2012 - Secure Your Pocket: Black Hat Europe 2012 Delves into iOS and Android Exploits