Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2012 Registration Terms & Conditions
We strongly advise that you print this page and keep a copy for your records.
Once you have completed your registration, please read your Order Confirmation email and Receipt to make sure that you have been registered for the correct class BEFORE the start of the conference. If you find that you have been registered for the incorrect class, you must contact us by November 2 in order for us to move you to the class you originally wanted to be in (space pending). We cannot move you to another class after November 2 however, you may ADD a class. Please read the TRAINING CLASS CHANGE REQUEST policy below.
All persons on the conference floor must have a badge visible on their person at all times. Spouses, friends, peers, etc are not granted access to the show floor without a badge. If you wish for them to accompany you to any of the conference events including meals, reception, breaks or sessions, you must register them and pay the appropriate fees. Lost, misplaced, stolen, forgotten badges will incur a replacement fee of $500.
Workshops offered during the Briefings have limited seating in the rooms and are first come, first served. Standing room is not allowed in these sessions.
- Once you submit your registration you are not entitled to a refund.
- Fees are non-refundable after November 2, 2012.
- All lunch and reception tickets are non-refundable.
- Paid registrants who do not submit a Registration Cancellation Form by November 2, 2012, fail to send a substitute, or do not attend the conference forfeit their entire registration fee.
- Registrants who must cancel may substitute another person by submitting a Black Hat Substitution Request Form. Please see the section on SUBSTITUTIONS.
- Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and travel reservations. Black Hat does not accept liability for hotel or travel costs.
- Paid registrants who cancel and do not substitute another person will receive a refund less a $300 processing fee if notification is submitted in writing via a completed Registration Cancellation Form on or before November 2, 2012.
- If you cancel and re-register, your new registration will reflect the current pricing as of the date of your final registration. Earlier registration pricing will not be honored.
- If you have erroneously registered twice for the same event (e.g. twice for the Briefings or same training class), you must submit a Registration Cancellation Form immediately and no later than November 2, 2021 or you will be responsible for the costs of both registrations.
- Failure to attend the conference without written notification as detailed above prior to the start of the course will be considered a "No Show" and will result in forfeiture of fees paid in full.
- If you register, have not paid, and do not cancel your registration by November 2, 2012, your registration may be automatically cancelled on November 3, 2012. If you do not respond to Black Hat attempts to contact you regarding the status of your payment, your registration will be cancelled. You will receive notification of your cancelled registration via email.
- If you have already registered and paid your registration in full, you are not eligible for a discount if your organization also submits and qualifies for a group registration at a later date. You may cancel your registration minus the $300 registration fee by November 2, 2012 if you wish to partake in your organization's group registration.
- Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your duplicate or unpaid registrations without notice.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPE) for those who are certified through ISC(2):
- 16 CPE units for the two day briefings
- 8 CPE units for each single day training session
- 16 CPE units for each two day training session
- Special service for CISSPs and SSCPs: Black Hat will automatically forward your earned CPE units to ISC2 upon completion of training, thirty days after the event has ended. Please provide your certificate number on the online registration form.
Each paid Briefings registrant will receive a Conference Proceedings CD containing submitted conference materials.
Group discounts are available for groups of 6 or more attendees registered and paid at the same time. Please see our Group Registration page or email [blackhatregistration at ubm.com] for more information.
- Group registration requests are not available after November 2, 2012.
- We cannot retroactively apply a discount to a group if they have registered as individuals.
- ALL groups wishing to apply for a group discount must contact the conference administrator [blackhatregistration at ubm.com] PRIOR to registering online.
- If you have already registered and paid in full your registration, you are not eligible for a discount if your organization also submits and qualifies for a group registration. You may cancel your registration minus the $300 registration fee by November 2, 2012 if you wish to partake in your organization's group registration.
LETTERS OF INVITATION:
If you require a Letter of Invitation to attend this event, you must select "Letter of Invitation" on the on-line Registration form. Letters of Invitation are usually only required by foreigners who must obtain a VISA in order to attend the conference.
- All persons who require a Letter of Invitation to attend the conference must be registered and paid in full.
- Letters of Invitation will only be issued to the registrant and only after the registration is paid in full.
- Letters of Registration are only issued in the name of the registrant and will be sent via Fed Ex.
- If you require a Letter of Invitation, please indicate this on the online registration form. Additional fees apply.
- Letters of Invitation will not be sent until November 1, 2012
- All requests for a Letter of Invitation must be received no later than November 2, 2012.
- Additional documentation may be required in order to complete the letter of invitation and verify your payment. Failure to provide the requested documentation by the specified date may result in the fees previously paid being reversed or returned.
Letters of Invitation are only good for the person stated on the letter and will not allow an additional person or guest entrance to the conference. All additional persons must register and pay the required fees.
All fully paid training and briefings delegates will receive continental breakfast, lunch and two coffee services per day of paid attendance.
Fees are non-refundable for any of the meal functions, regardless if you participate or not. We do our best to fulfill special meal needs and requests however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet them.
All meal and reception only tickets are non-refundable.
Full paid Briefings delegates receive lunch on each day and entrance to the reception on the evening of Day 1. You do not have to purchase additional tickets for yourself if you are a paid Briefings delegate.
If you would like a non-Briefings registered person to attend the luncheons or reception with you, you may purchase additional meal and reception tickets. The meal and reception only tickets WILL NOT allow the person to attend any of the sessions nor will it allow them to be on the conference floor during the sessions. If you wish for them to attend a session, partake in the breaks or be on the conference floor at any other time, you must purchase a full Briefings registration.
All persons on the conference floor must have a badge visible on their person at all times. Spouses, friends, peers, etc are not granted access to the show floor without a badge. If you wish for them to accompany you to any of the conference events you must register and pay the associated fees.
Outstanding balances are due at the start of the conference. Admission to the training and briefings will not be allowed and registration credentials will not be issued until all fees have been paid in full. Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your training registration if we do not receive payment by November 2, 2012.
EIN/TIN: 11-2240940; Dun and Bradstreet: 06-592-6420
Wire Transfers:If you are paying by check or wire transfer, please note that payment in full needs to reach Black Hat no later than November 2, 2012 or your training and briefings registration may be cancelled and the seat given to a paid registrant. You will be notified in the event of this happening. Please forward a copy of the SWIFT receipt and the Wire Transfer form once the funds have been sent.
Credit Cards: We accept Mastercard, Visa & American Express. All credit cards are processed at the time of your registration.
Credit Cards - Change of Payment: If the credit card you provided us with has been successfully charged and you request that a different card be charged, you will incur a $100 administration fee.
Checks: If your check is returned to us as unprocessable, you will incur a $50 check handling fee and must provide payment in the form of a Certified Check or US money order. You will be notified in the event of this happening.
All checks should be endorsed to: Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2012
Checks should be mailed to:
Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2012
Government Terms: The following recognized federal government payments via GETA Request, SF1449, SF182 are accepted. Government contractors or those who are employed by companies under government contract ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for payment under government terms. All registrants who select payment via Government Terms must forward copies of the appropriate paperwork detailing budgetary approval, including a valid PO Number and signature, to us in order to confirm reservation of your registration.
Registrants who do not forward the appropriate paperwork within two business days of making the registration will have their registration deleted.
Purchase Order: Purchase Orders are NOT ACCEPTED for this event. You may request an invoice but Black Hat does not agree to any terms of purchase orders UNLESS you fall under "Government Terms".
ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY November 2, 2012 OR YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE CANCELED. IF YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR A TRAINING CLASS, YOUR SEAT WILL BE RELEASED TO A PAYING DELEGATE.
Declined Credit Card Transactions: If your credit card is declined, DO NOT make a second registration or register multiple times. Those who do will be charged a $300 administration fee per declined transaction. This is called the Registration Cancellation Administration Fee. If your credit card is declined, please contact your credit card company first to inform them of the issue and contact us at +1 866 203 8081 (GMT-8) after you have spoken to the credit card issuer.
Promo codes are only applicable to registrations that are completed online. Only one promo code may be applied to an individual registration. Promo codes may not be combined. Promo codes must be applied at the time of registration. Promo codes may not be applied after registrations have been completed and paid.
Receipts are auto generated from the system once your registration is completed and paid in full. Receipts will be sent via email to the REGISTRANT'S primary and secondary (if provided) email address.
Refunds will only be given if a Registration Cancellation Request Form is completed and returned by November 2, 2012.
- Credit Cards: Refunds for credit card payments will only be to the original card charged.
- Checks: Payments made via check will be refunded with a check. Check refunds will be issued NET 45 from the date of receipt of a completed Registration Cancellation Request Form and a completed W9.
- Wires: Payments made via wire will be refunded via bank wire. Wire refunds will be issued NET 45 from the date of receipt of a completed Registration Cancellation Request Form and a completed W8.
- All refund requests must be accompanied by a completed Registration Cancellation Request Form and either a W8 for international bank wires or a W9 for US Corporate check refunds.
Substitutions, including those made on site, are allowed with the written permission of the original registrant. You may submit your request via e-mail or fax by completing the Black Hat Substitution Request Form.
If you find that you have registered yourself for the incorrect class, you must contact us by November 2, 2012 in order for us to move you to the class you originally wanted to be in (space pending). We cannot move you to another class after November 2, 2012.
A substitution is a straight transfer of registration credentials.
- If your substitution requires us to process a new payment (change in credit card, additional class fees), this is considered a NEW registration and the person will be required to complete the on-line registration form and billed for all applicable registration fees.
- If your substitution requires a training class change, this is considered a NEW registration and the person will be required to complete the on-line registration form and billed all applicable registration fees.
TRAINING CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION:
If you do not receive a Training Certificate of Training, you must request your certificate no later than 48 hours after the end of the conference or you will not receive one. Black Hat does not replace lost, stolen or misplaced Certificates of Completion.
TRAINING CLASS CANCELLATIONS BY BLACKHAT
If Black Hat is forced to close a training class due to low enrollment, you have the following options:
- receive a refund your monies in full should you choose to cancel your training - you will not be assessed an administrative fee.
- move to another class if there is space in the class. You should complete the form that was sent to you via email and return it as directed on the form.
- Please note that if the newly selected course is more expensive then you must pay the difference. If the newly selected course is less expensive, you will be given a refund for the difference in the original payment instrument.
You will not receive a refund for the entire conference should you choose to cancel your entire registration. You will only receive a refund for the cancelled class. If you wish to cancel your entire registration, please complete the Registration Cancellation Form.
TRAINING CLASS CHANGE REQUEST:
If you wish to change classes, you must submit the Training Class Change Request Form by November 2, 2012. You will be billed the difference in the class cost. All outstanding fees must be paid in full by November 2, 2012.
- If you are owed a refund for the difference of the class cost, you will be sent a refund via the same method of payment.
- Class change requests will not be accepted after November 2, 2012.
- All trainers are paid per student registered for the class and it would be unfair to the trainers to change their expected enrollment once we have guaranteed them a certain number of students.
You are registered only for the training class you selected. In order to change classes, you must complete the Training Class Change Request no later than November 2, 2012 space pending. After this date, we cannot change your training class unless it has been cancelled.
Please Email your request to: [ blackhatregistration at ubm.com ]. Class space for the training is extremely limited and we have sold out in years past so there is no guarantee that space will be available in the class you are requesting.
TRAINING CLASS RESERVATIONS:
All training course seats are first come, first paid. The only way to hold a seat in a training course is to be paid in full at the time of your registration. Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your unpaid registration without notification in order to guarantee the seat to another delegate.
2012 © Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2012 Registration Terms and Conditions
All inquiries, correspondence and issues related to conference registration should be directed to Black Hat via email
[blackhatregistration at ubm.com]
In the event you need immediate assistance our registration team can be reached via phone:
toll-free phone: 866.203.8081
BLACK HAT ABU DHABI - DELEGATE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1 Definitions & Interpretation
- 1.1 In these Terms and Conditions: Agreement means the Terms and Conditions and the Booking Form; Cancellation Charge means the charge payable for cancellation or termination of the Delegate's booking as detailed in the Booking Form together with any taxes payable thereon; Booking Form means the form signed by or on behalf of the Delegate and containing details of the Delegate, Fees and acceptance by the Delegate of these Terms and Conditions; Delegate means the person, firm or company whose details are specified in the Booking Form; Event means the event detailed in the Booking Form; Fees means the fees referred to at Clause 4.1 (a) – (c) inclusive; Force Majeure has the meaning given to it in Clause 9.1; Organiser means UBMi UAE Jersey Limited (acting through its Abu Dhabi branch) or its permitted assignees; Organiser's Group means UBM Information Limited and its subsidiaries and holding companies (as those terms are defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and any other company of which it is a subsidiary undertaking (as such term is defined in section 258 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and any subsidiary of such other company; Parties means the Organiser and the Delegate and the term Party shall be construed accordingly; Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions (as amended or supplemented from time to time) of the Organiser relating to the Event; and Territory means Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- 1.2 Unless the context otherwise admits references in these Terms and Conditions to: (a) Clauses shall be references to Clauses in these Terms and Conditions; (b) any enactment should be construed as any enactment and any amendment to or re-enactment of such enactment (whether before or after the date hereof) and any regulation or order made under such enactment or re-enactment; (c) the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- 2 Application and Agreement
- 3 Allocation and Licence
- 3.1 Once the Organiser has expressly accepted the terms of a duly completed Booking Form and the Agreement becomes binding between the Parties pursuant to Clause 2 the Organiser shall allocate to the Delegate a licence, on a non-exclusive basis, to attend the Event. The licence shall be valid for the duration of the Event and shall thereafter automatically terminate unless the licence is otherwise terminated or cancelled in accordance with the Agreement.
- 3.2 The Delegate is not permitted grant any sub-licenses either wholly or in part, or otherwise part with or share possession of all or any part of the licence referred to at Clause 3.1 without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
- 3.3 The Organiser reserves the right, acting at its sole discretion, to change the: (a) venue of the Event; (b) opening hours of the Event; (c) duration of the Event; and /or (d) date or dates on which the Event is held.
- 3.4 In the event that the Organiser exercises any of its rights pursuant to Clause 3.3 it shall endeavour to provide the Delegate with notice of the changes made as soon as reasonably practicable
- 4 Fees and Payment
- 4.1 The Delegate agrees to pay the following fees in accordance with the amounts, currency and payment terms set out in the Booking Form (all such fees to be paid in full (net of any bank charges) at least [seven (7)] days before the commencement of the Event): (a) the non refundable registration fee payable to register as a Delegate for the Event; (b) the non-refundable insurance premium; and (c) the booking fee.
- 4.2 In the event the Delegate fails to meet any of its payment obligations the Organiser may cancel the Delegate's booking and may re-allocate it to another person.
- 4.3 All Fees are stated exclusive of taxes, levies or any form of governmental duties, bank charges, fees and costs (if any) applicable in the Territory which shall be payable, if required by law, by the Delegate at the applicable rate and in addition to the Fees.
- 5 Delegate's Booking
- 5.1 The Delegate shall abide by and observe all requirements, laws, rules and regulations whether imposed by the Organiser, the proprietors or managers of the Event building or any municipal or other competent authority.
- 5.2 The Delegate shall be solely responsible for arranging all necessary visas and travel documents to allow him to travel to and attend the Event along with any licences to conduct business (to the extent required in the Territory).
- 5.3 The Delegate must confirm his attendance at the registration desk by the opening time on the first day of the Event. In the event the Delegate fails to do so, the Delegate shall be deemed to have cancelled its booking and the Organiser shall be entitled to resell or re-allocate the Delegate's booking.
- 5.4 Details of the opening hours of the Event are given on the website in respect of which the Organiser shall exercise reasonable endeavours to keep all information up to date and accurate.
- 5.5 The distribution or display by the Delegate of printed or other placards, handbills or circulars or other articles is prohibited, except with the prior written consent of the Organiser.
- 5.6 The Delegate shall be solely responsible for obtaining appropriate consents to and licences for its use of all intellectual property rights it may wish to use at the Event and the Delegate shall indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser for any cost, expense, loss or other claim arising from or in connection with any breach infringement by the Delegate of the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- 5.7 The Delegate must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the Territory. [C&C note: Previous clause 5.7 was deleted as the Delegate is otherwise required to comply with all applicable laws in the preceding clause.]
- 6 Delegate's Representatives and Passes
- 6.1 The Organiser reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude or remove from the Event any person whose presence is undesirable in the Organiser's sole opinion and the Organiser may exercise such right notwithstanding that any such person is the employee, agent or permitted representative of the Delegate or otherwise in any way connected or associated with the Delegate.
- 7 Sharing of Delegate Booking
- 7.1 Sharing of a Delegate's booking between two or more people is prohibited.
- 8 Delegate's Cancellation or Modification
- 8.1 If the Delegate wishes at any time prior to the Event to cancel or modify the Delegate's booking allocated to him then written notice of such wish, stating the reason for the cancellation or modification, must be sent to the Organiser by recorded delivery post within  days prior to the commencement date of the Event. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser shall not be obliged to accept the Delegate's notice of cancellation or modification. The date of cancellation or modification shall be the date the Organiser notifies the Delegate that it accepts the Delegate's notice.
- 8.2 In the event that the Organiser accepts the Delegate's notice of cancellation or modification of his booking under Clause 8.1, or in the event that the Organiser terminates an Agreement under any of Clauses 10.1 (a) to 10.1 (i) inclusive, the Organiser shall have the absolute discretion (but without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Organiser) to re-allocate or resell the Delegate's booking allocated to the Delegate and, where a cancellation or reduction of the Delegate's booking is requested or an Agreement is terminated as described in this sub-Clause, to charge the Delegate the applicable Cancellation Charge which shall be deducted from any amounts otherwise refundable or repayable to the Delegate or if the Cancellation Charges exceeds such amounts, the Cancellation Charge shall be paid by the Delegate to the Organiser within  days of being charged.
- 8.3 The Delegate hereby acknowledges that any Cancellation Charges under an Agreement represent a reasonable pre-estimate of the likely costs that would be incurred by the Organiser as a result of the Delegate's cancellation or modification and that they do not represent a penalty. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser is not required to mitigate its loss and any Cancellation Charges shall remain payable even where the Organiser is able to re-allocate or re-sell the Delegate's booking.
- 9 Postponement and Cancellation by Organiser
- 9.1 The Organiser shall be relieved of its obligations under an Agreement in the event that any such obligations including (a) the holding of the Event by the Organiser; (b) the performance of the Organiser of its obligations; or (c) attendance at the Event by Delegates and/or visitors is impossible, illegal or substantially or materially interfered with, due to any cause or causes beyond the control of the Organiser or the providers of the Event venue including, without limitation, any of the following act of God, governmental act; war; fire, flood, explosion, civil commotion, armed hostilities, act of terrorism, revolution, blockade, embargo, strike, lock-out, sit-in, industrial or trade dispute, adverse weather, disease, risk to public health, accident to or breakdown of plant or machinery, shortage of any material, labour, transport, electricity or other supply, regulatory intervention, general advisory or recommendation or any government (including any government agency or department), regulatory authority or international agency against travel, Events, public gatherings and / or the Event centre becomes unavailable and/or unfit for occupancy and/or use (Force Majeure).
- 9.2 In the event of Force Majeure, the Organiser may in its sole discretion cancel, postpone, bring forward, change the venue of or otherwise alter the Event.
- 10 Termination
- 10.1 An Agreement may be terminated by the Organiser by notice to the Delegate upon the occurrence of any of the following events: (a) the Event is cancelled under Clause 11; (b) the Organiser is not satisfied that proper use is being made of the Event at any time during the term of the Event or at any other time when the Delegate is in the Event venue in connection with the Event; (c) payment of Fees is not made by the Delegate in accordance with an Agreement; (d) the Delegate is or becomes for any reason unable to utilise its booking; (e) if the Delegate ceases to carry on business, becomes insolvent or, enters into or takes or is subject to any form of winding up, administration, receivership, liquidation, bankruptcy, arrangement with creditors generally or any other insolvency procedure in respect of it or any of its assets, or suffers from enforcement of security or legal process or repossession or any event analogous to any of the above in any jurisdiction; (f) the Delegate is convicted of any criminal offence or otherwise so conducts itself as to bring itself, the Event or the Organiser into disrepute; (g) the Delegate is in material breach of any provision of an Agreement; (h) the Delegate fails to confirm his attendance at the registration desk by the opening time on the first day of the Event in accordance with Clause 5.3; and / or (i) the Delegate is in breach of any legislation, rules or regulations applicable in the Territory.
- 10.2 If an Agreement is terminated under any of 10.1 (a) to 10.1 (i) inclusive above then: (a) the Organiser shall be entitled to re-allocate the Delegate's booking; (b) all payments made in respect of the Delegate's booking shall be forfeited; and (c) the Organiser shall have the right to claim for the balance of the Fees and for any loss of damage suffered or additional expenses incurred by or on behalf of the Organiser as a consequence of such termination.
- 10.3 Upon termination of an Agreement for any reason, all the Delegate's property shall be removed by the Delegate from the Event immediately, failing which such property will be removed at the Delegate's expense. The Organiser reserves the right to exercise a general lien over any property of the Delegate in the Event centre in respect of all monies, of whatever nature, including in respect of claims for damages, which may at any time be due or payable by the Delegate to the Organiser in connection with the Event.
- 10.4 Obligations of the Delegates which are unperformed at termination shall continue in force after termination.
- 11 Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
- 11.1 Subject to Clause 11.2, the Organiser will not have any liability to the Delegate in contract, any statute, the provisions under the UAE Civil Code relating to harm or otherwise for any loss of goodwill, business, data, revenue, profit or anticipated savings nor for any indirect, incidental, exemplar or consequential loss or damages whatsoever arising out of the performance, non performance or breach of the Agreement (in each case no matter how fundamental and howsoever arsing) and the Organiser's maximum aggregate liability under or in relation to the Agreement will not exceed the value of the Fees.
- 11.2 Nothing in an Agreement shall limit or exclude the Delegate's liability for (a) death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or (b) fraud.
- 11.3 Whilst the Organiser shall use its reasonable endeavours to organise and promote the Event in such manner as it considers appropriate, the Organiser reserves the right to amend or vary the manner or methods of such organisation and promotion and therefore any statements made by or on behalf of the Organiser as to the audience projections or methods or timing of promotion, or attendance by other Delegates, shall constitute only general indications of the Organiser's promotion and organising strategy and shall not amount to any representation or warranty or form part of an Agreement.
- 11.4 The Delegate hereby fully and effectually indemnifies the Organiser against all costs, claims, demands, proceedings and losses whatsoever made against or incurred by the Organiser, its employees, agents or contractors as a result of any cause whatsoever arising in connection with the participation in the Event of the Delegate.
- 11.5 The Organiser accepts no responsibility and shall not incur any liability (other than for death or personal injury arising out of the Organiser's negligence) to the Delegate or any other person for (a) any error or omission relating to it, its equipment, products or services in the Event's official directory or in any promotional material, information or thing produced or commissioned by the Organiser or that Delegate; (b) products displayed or sold by any Delegate at the Event; (c) the Organiser carrying out any of its obligations under an Agreement; or (d) any loss or damage caused by or arising from any of the equipment and computer systems (inclusive of hardware and software) of and services provided by the Organiser, by any supplier to the Organiser or by the Event venue operator failing or being defective.
- 12 General
- 12.1 Assignment: The Delegate shall not be entitled to assign or delegate to a third party, any rights or obligations of the Delegate arising under these Terms and Conditions. The Organiser shall be entitled to assign the benefit (subject to the burden) of an Agreement with the Delegate without notice to or consent from the Delegate.
- 12.2 Entire Agreement: A duly completed and accepted Booking Form and these Terms and Conditions shall form the entire agreement and understanding between the Organiser and a Delegate. Each of the Organiser and the Delegate confirms that it has not relied on any prior representations or negotiations in entering into an Agreement.
- 12.3 Set-off: The Organiser reserves the right to set off any indebtedness of the Delegate to the Organiser against any indebtedness of the Organiser to the Delegate.
- 12.4 Performance: The performance of an Agreement may be undertaken wholly or partly by the Organiser on its own behalf, by one or more members of the Organiser's Group, or by the Organiser as agent for one or more members of the Organiser's Group.
- 12.5 No waiver: No waiver by the Organiser of any provisions of an Agreement or any of its rights under an Agreement shall have effect unless given in writing and signed by any director of the Organiser. The Organiser's rights shall not be prejudiced or restricted by any concession, indulgence or forbearance extended to the Delegate.
- 12.6 Cumulative remedies: No remedy conferred by any of the provisions of an Agreement is intended to be exclusive of any other remedy, except as expressly provided, and each and every remedy shall be cumulative and shall be in addition to every other remedy given under an Agreement or now or hereafter existing in law or by statute or otherwise.
- 12.7 Time: Time is of the essence in each Agreement.
- 12.8 Headings: The headings in an Agreement have been inserted for reference only and do not affect their interpretation.
- 12.9 Relationship: Nothing in an Agreement shall create a relationship of landlord and tenant between the Organiser and the Delegate or give the Delegate any estate or interest in the Delegate's booking or any other contract at the Event other than a non-exclusive licence to the Delegate's booking.
- 12.10 Severability: The provisions contained in each Clause, and sub-Clause of am Agreement shall be enforceable independently of each of the others and its validity shall not be affected if any of the others is invalid. If any of those provisions are void but would be valid if some part of the provisions were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification as may be necessary to make it valid.
- 12.11 Supplementary regulations and instructions: Notwithstanding any other provision of an Agreement, the Organiser reserves the right to issue supplementary regulations or instructions in addition to those in an Agreement for the purposes of the management of the Event. Any additional written regulations or instructions shall be deemed to form part of each Agreement and shall be binding on the Delegate.
- 12.12 Third parties: No terms of an Agreement shall be enforceable by a third party.
- 13 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- 13.1 The Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- 13.2 The Courts of Abu Dhabi shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute connected with the formation, performance, interpretation, nullification, termination or invalidation of the Agreement or arising from, or related to, the Agreement in any manner whatsoever.
The Organiser may at its absolute discretion accept or refuse the Delegate's Booking Form and an Agreement shall only be formed and considered as binding once the Organiser has expressly accepted the Delegate's application as set out in the relevant duly completed Booking Form by signature of an authorised representative or the Organiser or other stamp or marking of acceptance by the Organiser.